Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Pics Ammon Covino

Here is Amy Covino running around with her shirt over her eyes at the Aquarium store. She was literally running around in circles and laughing all the way. I kept telling her was going to fall down but she did not seem to mind. I some video of this as well it is so funny. This was just when the Aquarium store was brand new open so some of the shelves are still being stocked. I built the store to give me something to do while the Idaho Aquarium was in development. I ended up selling the store about a year after it was opened because we started to get very busy with the Idaho Aquarium project.

























Here is Carrie Covino teaching Amy how Ammon makes corals grow in the Aquarium store just liek they do in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment