Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Kids in my room again

HI all its Ammon Covino here again. So this is something that we have been dealing with since we first had kids 18 years ago. I have kids that love to sleep in my room even though I have 7 bedrooms in my bed.  This pic shows 3 kids that prefer to sleep in my room on the cot instead of their rooms! Why build a house with 7 rooms? I have been building over the last 5 years and Crysty has been working once a week at both the Austin Aquarium and San Antonio Aquarium which leaves me at home most of the day with her. I love that we have so much time at home together. So I think they think now this is their room as well.  We asked Amy one time where her room was when she was 3 and she said this room is my room (talking about our master bedroom) 
Ammon and Crysty Covinos bedroom with a cot for the kids to sleep in instead of their own rooms!
Kids jumping around in Ammon Covinos room! They are insane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment