Thursday, August 7, 2014

How could you do this to me

This helped me tremendously over the past year or so it helps me when I sometimes feel sad. I like the wording of this perhaps better than any other video. "How could you do this to me...thank you my Gardner for cutting me down. I've had a "broken heart with bitterness in my soul". And because of this bitterness I can appreciate being cut down and being loved enough to be hurt.

John 15:2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Consider this when you are 'cut down'.

Doctrine and Covenants 122:9

9 Therefore, hold on thy way, and the priesthood shall remain with thee; for their bounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment